All of our Shutter and Door Products are built-to- order. Production times fluctuate due to demand.
Finished Products & Specialty Shutters ie. Arch Tops or Custom configurations have additional lead times approximately 8 - 10 Weeks.
Wood Products Lead times average 5 Weeks Unfinished - 6 Weeks Primed - 8 - 10 Weeks Factory Finished.
Premium Fiberglass Composite Products have additional lead times approximately 6 Weeks Unfinished - 8 - 12 Weeks Factory Finished.
Custom Color Match 10 - 12 Week lead times.
Types of Shipping
Products fall into two categories for shipping:
- Shipped via FedEx
- Packages less than 100 lbs.
- Shipped via XPO Freight or R & L Carriers.
- Typically take One week for delivery.
We ship to the continental United States Only. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes or millitary APOs. Special exceptions must be approved prior to order.
Millwork Traders will notify you via E-mail or SMS communications once your order ships.
Damaage on shipments is very unusual, but do occur. it is VERY IMPORTANT that you fully inspect all items at the time they are received for any damage and note any item damage on the delivery receipt before signing it and allowing the truck to depart. This measns opening the box and/or unwrapping the item(s) if necessary to ensure there is not damage. Please take pictures of the damaged product on and off the truck to assist in filling the freight claim.
- If the shipped goods are damaged beyond your wish to accept them, you will need to refuse the items and sign the delivery reciept as "DAMAGED/REFUSED". Please indicate the number of pallets refused and call or Email Millwork Traders with damage details as soon as possible. The damaged items will then be returned to Millwork Traders for Inspection. This will expedite the replacement of any damaged product(s) while allowing you to still receive any items that did arrive safely.
- Once reported in this manner, any damaged items are the sole responsibility of the carrier.However, without proper notation on the delivery receipt for damageed it becomes the sole responsibilty of the customer; you are accepting the shipment as/is. This means Millwork Traders has no recourse with the freight carrier to have any damaged repaired or to have any product(s) replaced.
- In the event of damage, our customer service team will be happy to assist you in filing a claim on the damage that has been correctly reported. Please notify us within 24 hours.
- Credit for or replacement of correctly reported damaged items will be provided without additional cost and will be processed as quickly as possible. We will be happy to assist in cases where damage has NOT been noted on the delivery receipt. However, when this occurs, as noted above, damaged items become the sole responsibility of the customer, and the freight company will offer no credit for the claim. In these cases, Millwork Traders cannot guarantee credit or replacement of damaged items without additional cost.