Terms & Conditions
- All prices and terms subject to change without notice.
- All sales are final.
- Orders accepted by Millwork Traders are non-cancelable except with our prior, written consent and are subject to a service charge as expressed in such consent.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Shipments requiring residential delivery or lift gate service will incur additional charges.
- Buyer is responsible for additional delivery fees or surcharges on orders requiring special shipping, packing, and/or delivery.
- All Shutters are custom made for you and may not be returned. Hardware may be returned or exchanged as long as they are in the original unopened packaging.
- Buyer must have a return authorization number from Millwork Traders to return any order.
- Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Returned items must be in original shipping and packing cartons.
- Return authorization number must be on outside of return shipping carton.
- Goods must be shipped within 15 days of the return authorization date.
- Note: All authorized returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee to cover handling expenses.
Millwork Traders carefully packages all shipments to minimize damages in transit, but occasionally some damage may occur. We suggest the following procedures:
- Unpack the shipment upon delivery and inspect for damage. If damage is suspected, make a note on the bill of lading before signing, or refuse the shipment as damaged.
- If damage is found, notify Millwork Traders within 48 hours.
- Damaged goods may not be returned without prior authorization from Millwork Traders.